February 7, 2014

hey guys what do u want me to write because I am fired up

hey guys it's me Ava anything you want me to write it doesn't have to involve Nancy it can involve a new stour and now charatcter to show 2014 a whole new thing for Avas blog

if u have any ideas just tell me I am fired up to write please ideas and happy Friday please anything you want me to write just tell me in the comment section I'm fired up to write and u love when I write so here it is when u get the change type up your idea in the comment section please can't wait to see your ideas and love u avas blog fans can't wait bye see u soon
bye
love ava ❤️😃

3 comments:

  1. Here are some ideas:
    -What do you want to be when you grow up
    -If you had a time machine where would you go
    -Write about when you will meet Priscilla
    -Write a story about you and Nova working at a detective agency

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about a story where you enter a contest. Here's how it works: you have to cook a meal for the President of the United States and the Queen of England. They will eat your meal and the meals of three other chefs from around the world. Then, they will judge the meals and decide who's was best. What will you make? It has to be an appetizer, main dish and a dessert plus a special recipe drink. If you win, what is the prize and where and how do you find out who won? Be specific. I want to feel like I tasted this meal. Good luck AND............GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about the Bill Cosby concert and why it was such fun. I like your uncles' ideas too.

    ReplyDelete