Here is what has keeping me so busy.
One I'm sick I think I have half cold and half sore throat
Two I have been talking to my dad about her mom because she is in the hospital with a broken leg
Three I have been in love with the show everybody loves Raymond
Four I have school
Five I have karate
Six I have to practice my percussion bells at 7:30pm from 8:00pm
And at 4:30pm from whenever I get it done I have homework from Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday ,Thursday , Sunday that's when I have to do my reading and sometimes study for a subject
Eight I'm the morning I watch TV relax I mean sometimes I write in the morning but not all the time I'm busy right now so if you have a idea just give me one really good story idea instead easy long list ideas not that I don't like the ideas not that I don't like them it's just when you give me a long idea for a story I think more and I get fired up and I can think and you love those so how about this just tell me a idea in the comment section and I'll get to the idea when I can ok
Love
Ava
And that is why I have been so busy and what kind of idea you can get me ok love Ava again bye
I like Everybody Loves Raymond. I am Robert.
ReplyDeletePercussion bells sound like a cool instrument.
Write a story about you and Bam Bam going to Philadelphia.
Here's a story idea: Tell us why you like Everybody Loves Raymond. Does the show remind you of growing up in an Italian family? Who are your favorite characters on the show?
ReplyDelete