February 27, 2014

The Carol Burnett family

Hey Eunice get up Ava's coming who's Ava tim Conways granddaughter oh my it is 10:00am  she is suppose to come in two hours I got to go. So Carol got ready then me and tim came and then Carol said well Ava come right in and sit right down and make your self comfy and at home thank you carol i said please call me aunt carol ok. oh so i see you havent met this one this is my mother or your great great grandma  hi surgar now go home MA carol said sorry.  then Tim said hey Ava you want to do something fun with grandpa then I said YEAH. so I had fun with Tim then had to say goodbye

The end
 I know that is not my best story but I have been so busy lately I haven't had time and i couldn't think of anything so if u have a idea then just tell me in the comment section and ill firgure out when to get to it ok good night love ava ❤️๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1 comment:

  1. Lol write about what has been keeping you so busy! Your party is coming up!
    P.S.- Tara says hello.

    ReplyDelete