February 16, 2014

cooking with Ava- Ava goes to a conest

Hey mr predisent and miss qeen these meals you will be in food heaven all right come on go right ahead. so my competion was a jappanse girl and boy. so this is what we did first we had to make a aptizzers so this is what the jappanse people made the man made a fried platters of food and the predisent got sick and the jappanse girl made a fried shirmp coktail and the girl is allergied to shirmp so she had to go to hosptail and she gave the jappanse girl the bill and then she put her in court for doing this and she got in trouble. so then it was time for u to make dinner so here is what I made i made a lobster with a splash of lemonade with scallops and a white wine sauce and the Japanese guy  made shrimp cocktail and white wine and lobster with a white wine sauce we were tied for first place so who ever made the best dessert wins. so I made chocolate moose  with a chocolate sauce and chocolate milk shake with whipped cream and chocolate fudge with a chocolate chip on top i won the match for creativity the prize was 100,000 and I heard the Japanese guy was wining because he had just gotten married and he had two babies and he needed money right away so i put him in the corner to talk to him and I said hey man i heard what happen and sense i have 100,000 dollars i don't want you to go home with nothing so I'll give you 50,000 dollars and then he cried and he called his family and his wife screamed and they were happy so everyone was happy and we were good so everything is good so
The end
love Ava
what do u want me to write next
something like this or something different?

3 comments:

  1. Oh that chocolate dessert sounded marvelous, no wonder you won. And that was very kind of you to help that Japanese man to help his family. You are very sweet. How about you write all about what a fantastic mother you have ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sure was nice of you to help the Japanese guy out. Write about your upcoming birthday party. Maybe you can bake something and bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Great job. I definitely feel like I tasted it. A+.

    ReplyDelete