Dear Auntie Tara
Tara you're one of the greatest Aunt ever Priscilla and I are the luckiest nieces to have one of the nices aunts in the world. I can't even imagine a better wife for my Uncle Mike. I kept telling Mike you are the one for him. I miss you everyday I always wonder when I'm going to see you again and I always feel like this with all my family because that is how much I love you and the family. To me you are one of the most special people in the world. I am writting a- cross poem to you
Trustful person someone that I can probably say anything to
Awesome Aunt someone I can look up to as a role model
Remarkable as a aunt from here to the future
Amazing as a person
This is my birthday present to you , and this was my idea Happy birthday Auntie Tara I love you ❤️
From your niece Ava
Wow, pretty neat.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's great! She will love that. Your poem makes my gift look pretty bad. I got her an iron.
ReplyDeleteMike...an iron, really? This post is the best present ever!! This is so thoughtful and kind. I am the lucky one to have you and Priscilla in my life!! And the entire family! You are such an amazing and beautiful kid!! This made my day! Thank you so much much sweetie!! xoxo We love you very much!! xoxoxoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy belated blog b-day Tara!!!
ReplyDeleteSweet poem Ava!!!