Jerry I need help what is it Krammer.Welll my old roomate moved out because he had the nerve to tell me that I'm bossy because I can't have a sandwhich without Dijon mustard. Hey I have an idea Jerry you and Elanie and George can come with me will put this in the newspaper that I am looking for roommates. The next day when they walked into the bar they saw one hunderend people. WOW this is going to be a long day. Huh this has been the worst day of my life 99 out of 100 people I wouldn't accepted to be my roomate. Here is the last one. Hi my name is Ava when I heard you wanted a roomate and heard you can't have a sandwhich without Dijon Mustard on it I thought of you and made you your favortive sandwich. I know. I'm young but I am a lot of fun and will do whatever you ask. Hey guys this could be my dream roommate so what do you think I think that she is young but hey she said she is fun and responsible ok lets tell her. Congratulations Ava you are now my roommate oh thank you Krammer and thanks for the sandwhich.
Moving day
Ok Ava this is my aparment your room is over there as I was reading your documentary I heard you had a really cool aprment so I took the things from your aprment and made my aperment bigger and made you feel at home welcome home Ava thank you so much krammar your the best. A few hours later it was dinner time so me and my buddy Krammar went out to dinner to clebrate. Then the next day krammar visited seinfeld his buddy and I hung out with Elaine and we had a girl day in my room of Krammar aprment. So Elanie this is my room I got a pool right down there and up there is my bar. Lets go up there.. What do you want Elanie oh nothing. I just thought this would be cool. Then later on me and Elanie just chatted then got bored then thought to hang out with Jerry , Geroge and Krammar. Then we knock on the door and we asked the guys if we could join them but they were distracted over a football game. So what is plan B I asked Elaine well we could go over to the coffee shop and you could tell me about your self. So we took Elaine car and we went to the coffee shop. Elaine and I talked , laughed and she thought that I was funny. Then a few hours later we lost track of time because that is how much fun we were having. Last. We went to the apartment and by that time the football game was over and the guys well lets just say they were past out cold. So I told Elaine lets not wake up the guys lets just go over to my apartment and you can sleep in the guest room and I will sleep where I usually sleep upstairs.
The next morning Krammar asked me what happened last night then I told him well lets replay shall we you were are Jerry's place drinking beer and watching football. Here krammar calm down sit down and I will make you a sandwich thanks Ava you always know how to make me feel better. Then Krammar sat down and ate his sandwich and we just talked then at around 10:00am Elaine woke up with a bed head and looked tired then she thought about it and went back to bed. Then a few hours later me and the Seinfeld gang went to the coffee shop and said that you know out of all the 100 roommates we had to deal with I think we made the right choice to go with you as the roommate for Krammar.
The end
From Ava
So what did you think guys you want to comment what you think in the comment section below and tell me what you think well then go right ahead about 5 days till thanksgiving gobble-gobble
That was just like a real Seinfeld episode! It's amazing how much your writing has improved. Aunt Tara and I had so much fun seeing you last night and we get to see you again in a few days!
ReplyDeleteI think you should use Mikal's idea in your next story. It was a good idea.
Good story, it would be fun to be part of the Seinfeld crowd. I don't know about being Kramer's roommate though.
ReplyDeleteIt is just a real Seinfeld! I think you're going to be a professional writer!
ReplyDelete