November 5, 2014

A parody of the terrible horrible no good day/a little bit of my own ideas.

       "Yawn" "Here is another day that is not lucky'. Michal , Alexandra breakfest. Moring Michal isn't it a beatiful day outside quiet alex mike be nice to your sister did you do your homework no mom. Alex go brush your teeth , and go get ready for school. Mike your going to stay home , and do your homework ok mom. What happen Mike I don't want to talk about it ok then. Ok Mike your Social Studies teacher Mrs. Butter said you have a book report that was due a week ago if you do that  is all you have to do then I can un-ground you. Ok mom I'm done let me check good job Michal ok you can watch Tv , but first put this in your backpack ok mommy. Hey maybe my life isn't that bad after all. The next day Mom , mom guess what what is it michal I got an A+ on my paper. Good job Michal kids we have some news
         A few hours later kids dinner. First lets congratulated mike on his A+ paper , and Mike , Alexandera we have some news your getting a new baby sister mike then said is this a joke nope this is real life buddy alex how do you feel about all this excited. Really again another bad luck for michal I thought it was just me if it were a brother I would be happy I wish I had good luck I wish I had good luck I wish I had good luck. The next day Michal I made your favortivte breakfest and I'm giving you breakfest in your bed thanks mom. Moring everyone there's my favortive brother thanks sis. Ok kids time for school. Bye mom. After school mom mom Alexandra there is a note from Mom and Dad
         Letter from Mom and Dad     
                           Dear Alexandra and Mike ,
                          Your mom and I are at the hosptail the one five mintues from here you can come to the hosptail or see grandma if I were you go to grandma's house. 
                          Come on sis lets go to grandma's house. Hi grandma hi kids you excited for your sister arrival. Hey how about we write a letter to your baby sister bring it to the hosptail great idea grandma
                      Dear  baby sister
                        Me and your siter love you very much we can't wait for your arrival we were shocked at first , but now were excited
 Love your big brother and big sister Mike , and alexandra
                     The next day  Mike , and Alexandera  time to go meet your baby sister. Hi mom hi dad
kids meet your new sister Ariana.Welcome to the world Arina we promise to be the greatest siblings in the world!
The end
Hey guys me Ava the first part of the story was a parody of the terrible horrible very bad day.  The rest of it I made up I know It looks a little girly but it makes sense because my mom wanted a sister , but didn't mind her brothers. In the terrible horrible no good day this is almost something like this so now it seems to make sense.
Good night everyone
From Ava
If you have any ideas for another story almost something like this tell me in the comment section below.

                         

4 comments:

  1. Your mom wanted a sister?!? Is that why Uncle Matt used to wear all those dresses?
    Cool story. Write about how your Halloween was and what you will do for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I don't mind my brothers so much. They're ok, I guess. I love your idea of a parody! How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They weren't dresses. They were "costumes".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ava - hey it's me cousin Christian. Wow! Oh wow! You've been doing some serious blogging! I am taking tonight off to catch up on all of the blogs you have written. And I'm having such a great time reading all of them. Blog baby blog!!!

    You're a really good writer and you like telling stories. When I read your stories they read like a movie or TV show. Did you ever think about becoming a screenwriter when you grow up?

    ReplyDelete