November 10, 2014

A birthday message for someone very special my Aunt Alicia❤️

Dear Alicia HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You are an amazing person I have known you sense I was probably 3 years old and during you and Matt's wedding when you asked me to be the flower girl. I love you very much when you told me that you were pregnant and telling me that I was going to be a big cousin at first it was a new change for me. In my opion you are a incredible mom to my cousin Priscilla. I always miss Priscilla and you and the family I love seeing Priscilla growing up and doing new things. I'm going to write a-cross poem to you.

Amazing aunt to me , and a incredible mom to cosuin Priscilla
Loveable persom in general ❤️
Inspirational to my cosuin Priscilla for loving the camera and her personality 
Cortegous person and dresses for succes
Absolute incredible person , and will do anything for Priscilla and make her the person she is today.

From your niece Ava

Happy Birthday Alica 🍰🍨❤️💋

4 comments:

  1. You're a pretty cool kid! That was a nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've known her your whole life silly !! You just thought she was my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for my birthday poem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated blog b-day Alicia!!!
    Two for two on totally awesome poem writing Ava!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete