November 11, 2014

Lets thank all the veterans out there

Lets thank all the men and women out there fighting for the arm forces of our nation. One of those vetrans is my grandpa Jim panatelo when he was 18 years old he had to go in the army he wasn't in any wars just the army. If I get more information about my grandpa Jim in beinging in the army I'll let you know. I think he  blogged about it on his blog if you want to read it.

From Ava

4 comments:

  1. It is very nice that you thanked all the Vererans today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ava, I was a medical technician in the Army Reserves and trained in New Jersey and San Antonio, Texas. Thankfully, I never had to fight in a war, and have great respect for the men and women who had to go to war to defend our freedom. I'm so glad you are honoring their memory in your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, he's the sergeant of sopresatta.

    Lots of brave men and women out there who are brave beyond words. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete