Ok I got my own restaurant called cheers now we just got to find a waiter. Then all of the sudden a lady came in she said hey I got a flyer that said you just opened your business are you looking for anyone to be a waiter yes I am whats your name I'm Carla your hired. Ok boss let me just go get my work clothes on and then I will be ready. Hi I'm Norm I guess I'm your first customer then yes you are what do you want a six pack beer please ok here you go. Here is your very first tip $1. Norm what would you want if you came for music instead of a juice box well maybe a band. My cosuin and her friends Jack and Finn are famous. Well then call them up and tell them to come over. So then a couple of mintues earlier the baby band came. They played Taylor swift shake it off and a whole bunch of great music even norm and carla danced and well me the dancing queen bee.
The end
From
Ava
I know that my story is short but it was pretty hard to think of ideas maybe the next time I write a story it will be a cooler story with more of my creative ideas and more of the cheers charaters.
Does this mean Katy Perry is out and Taylor Swift is in?
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete