November 28, 2014

Dear santa and Bloggers, here is what I want for Christmas

What are my  favortivte things right now

Favortivte Tv shows
Cheers
Mordern family
Hot in Celeveland


My favortive charaters on T.V
My favorite character on hot in Cleveland is all of them it is hard to decided
 my favorite character on Cheers is Lilith and  Rebecca , Norm
My favorite characters on Mordern family is the sane like Hot In Cleveland  all of them 

Things. I really, really want

DVDs for travel wise like when I'm going to NY and I want to watch something that is not on my iPad
 DVD player with a screen

I would like the sphero 2.0 ball  kit the apps  for my iPad I can take care of. Just serch on google sphero 2.0 and then you could get it. Now the price is $109.99 just to let you guys know.


What Dvd's I have at home right now.
  I have hot in Cleveland season 4 and 3 on dvd and thats all.


My favortive subjects are
Writting and Math

There is also a book  I want it's
 diary of a wimpy kid the long haul


1 comment:

  1. That's not too complicated of a list. No music artists this year?

    ReplyDelete